I will post papers about various Military History Topics on this page. Keep in mind that some of these papers are several years old and don’t necessarily reflect my current thinking about the topic of the paper. For the most part, my views have remained pretty consistent though. Most were written by me in college but I will add original ones as I come up with the time to write them as well as post some by others when given permission.
As always, if there are any questions please comment. I actually really do want to know what people that take the time to read my papers think.
These are the papers currently up on the site:
- The Battle of Königgrätz@: http://www.military-history.us/koniggratz/
- The Battle of Buena Vista @: http://www.military-history.us/papers/the-battle-of-buena-vista/
- The Peace of Westphalia @: http://www.military-history.us/papers/the-peace-of-westphalia/
- The Dardanelles Campaign: Strategic Brilliance but Tactical Folly @: http://www.military-history.us/papers/the-dardanelles-campaign-strategic-brilliance-but-tactical-folly/
- Operation Barbarossa @: http://www.military-history.us/papers/operation-barbarossa
- The Hundred Years War @: http://www.military-history.us/papers/the-hundred-years-war
- The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo: Fair End to an Unfair War @: http://www.military-history.us/papers/the-treaty-of-guadalupe-hidalgo-fair-end-to-an-unfair-war/
- Clausewitz & Stalemate in the First World War @: http://www.military-history.us/papers/clausewitz-stalemate-in-the-first-world-war/
- The Battle of Waterloo: The Crucial Roles of the Defenses of Chateau Hougemont and La Haye Saint in the Anglo-Allied Victory @: http://www.military-history.us/papers/the-battle-of-waterloo-the-crucial-roles-of-the-defenses-of-chateau-hougemont-and-la-haye-saint-in-the-anglo-allied-victory/