Database Migration & Unavoidable Errors

I migrated my database today to a new server that has more storage.  I have noticed since then that most posts have replaced the occasional space with this character Â.  I have fixed the most recent of my posts but to honest, I will be damned if I have the time or energy to go over all 332 posts I have made over the past 3 years and remove them.  Call me lazy or whatever you want.  I will remove these crazy characters from posts as I go along but I will probably tire of the exercise long before I finish.  I just wanted to give a heads up and explanation.